I like this. It demonstrates that our police department acknowledges that this a problem that is affecting a lot of people, and uses a creative way to get the information out.
And PS, if you are coming to visit Washington, DC, take this seriously. Do not use your smart device near a metro doorway or even in a public space, such as seated in a restaurant. You may find its presence in your life a distant memory….
- Washington, DC Police: “Use good street sense” when using iPhones in public
- Studying leadership at pepper-spray-less Occupy DC
- We Love DC » Blog Archive » Metro Says No to Bloggers
- Is mHealth at a crossroads? A visit with the NIH Public-Private Partnership Program
- Photo: DC Police Supporting Their Community