Thanks to the organizers of HIMSS10 and the attendees for hosting Holly Potter and I in a presentation around Kaiser Permanente’s work to support “Total Health” using the tools of health information technology and social networking.
Several people asked for the slides after the event, so here they are in graphical form.
Lots of people prefer the slideshare.net experience when viewing slides, so if that’s what works for you, Holly has uploaded the slides here, with embedded YouTube videos.
If you’re interested in the sources/links from the presentation, they are beneath the slides, for your researching pleasure.
Comments/questions welcome, as always!
- Presentation: Prevention and Screening – Informatics for Consumer Health
- Presentation: Experience with sharing medical records with patients, Consumer Partnership for eHealth
- Photo Friday: Picturing Total Health
- Getting the Facts about patient and family experience: Shadowing (presentation)
- Slides for Closing Keynote: Consumer Health Care Congress 2010, Washington, DC