This week’s photograph is of one Kaiser Permanente’s newest medical offices, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In addition to this photo, I’m posting two panormic views, of the Briargate Senior Center (above) with Memorial Hospital Across the street, and one of the scenic viewpoint from I-25. There are some views of the interior of the new facility below.
If you’ve been to the Sidney Garfield Center for Healthcare Innovation, you’ll recognize that the work done there in the health care environment is now real for patients, nurses, and doctors.
This medical office, as you might expect, does not have any space for paper charts or x-ray films – medical record and imaging information is captured digitally, allowing for more space for patient care.
- Photo Friday: The magic of listening: “We know, but we try our hardest to make it work”
- “We’re More Aware of People’s Time”: Seeing the impact of an integrated personal health record at Kaiser Permanente Georgia
- Gemba Walk: Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Hi Ted, 100 more mammography screenings completed in Parker, Colorado
- Day 2: Shadowing in Integrative Medicine / Internal Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Colorado