We can listen to the thoughts of the audience as much as we listen to the thoughts of the panelists, and you.
At today’s presentation at WHIT 5.0, I asked every audience member to write down something on a note card about what they heard today about using social media to engage patients and change the health care system. They could write a comment, a question, or just “have a nice day,” as long as they wrote something.
Unfortunately, we ran out of time to go through these with the panel. Fortunately, the conversation can now continue in cyberspace, because the questions are written down.
Take a look. Answer one, or answer them all in the comments.
- Presentation (with the patients): Beyond the PHR to engage patients – WHIT 5.0
- How-To: Mad Tea Party Exercise for Energized Introductions
- It’s here! The Regina Holliday interviewed by Ted Eytan StoryCorps Interview (audio)
- AHRQ (@AHRQIX) Chat on Change: Using New Media for Innovation in Health Care Delivery – Send in your questions!
- Photo Friday: Why aren’t more people asked about their goals? #TeamJess