I am experimenting with storyboarding using cartoons to help people visualize how to connect Californians to better management of a chronic condition. The goal is for potential partners and patients to see the value of a program like this, and add their input based on technical and clinical knowledge. Full storyline coming…working on getting patient involvement. On that note, is there anyone out there managing high blood pressure that would like to be a patient advisor?
- Monitors urged for all with high blood pressure – Yahoo! News
- 21st Century Blood Pressure Diagnosis and Treatment: Workflow, in Cartoon, Part III
- “If people are given the tools and techniques (to manage blood pressure), they can get better control,” – A Conversation With Nancy Houston-Miller, RN, BSN, FAHA
- Aetna Clinical Policy: Automated Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- 21st Century Blood Pressure Diagnosis and Treatment: Workflow, in Cartoon, Part II