April 1st through April 2nd:
- Pattern Recognition » Blog Archive » I really hate Zotero – Like the concept, wants to improve the implementation
- Medical Home | Solution to Chronic Care Management? | Health Care | Disruptive Innovation for a New Primary Care Model | Center for Health Solutions – Deloitte LLP – Very nice overview of Medical Home, particularly with the rundown of stakeholders in the back, plus the medical home cost model.
- WordPress ? Support » Tags Import As Numbers, Not Words – Importing issues WordPress
- Web 2.0 Expo San Francisco 2008 ? Co-produced by TechWeb & O’Reilly Conferences, April 22 – 25, 2008, San Francisco, CA -
- Compare Accounts | YouSendIt – Store and forward service for the times when e-mail isn’t so efficient. I use XDrive.
- Convert Your Paper to iPaper | Scribd – An ambitious project to convert paper , no extra charge
- John Furrier Says Google?s CIO is Leaving for EMI – Interesting change of employer, could the same thing happen if a Google employee was recruited to run a health care organization?
- Twitter – A Teaching and Learning Tool | ICT in my Classroom – Nice discussion of the uses of Twitter in education
- VoiceThread – Group conversations around images, docs and videos – An interesting image, video, voice annotating service. What are the applicaitons in medical group training and patient involvement
- Adoption and spread of innovation; The E=MC2 of Customer Loyalty; Meetings are Not Always Bad
- GenY Physicians in WSJ; Nice overviews of chronic illness burden; Twitter apps, Health2.0 Definitions
- San Franciso’s Medical Home, Steelcase’ Nurture, NYC recommendations for EHRs
- 3 Days of Nice in San Francisco, Courtesy of Twitter
- The “Adjust” from the Advisory Group: Part I