In Augusta, Georgia, a national epicenter for Patient and Family Centered Care, as featured on “The Remaking of American Medicine.” It’s a really impressive place. I’ll be blogging more about it soon. Nothing provides more energy than patient empowerment.
- “There’s Always Something to Do Better” – Medical College of Georgia, home of patient and family centered care
- Remembering Pat Sodomka, F.A.C.H.E.
- Also in DC June 4-6, 2012: International Conference on Patient- and Family-Centered Care
- A Care Story, from Kaiser Permanente Georgia
- From prototype to reality : the newest medical offices at Kaiser Permanente Georgia